Recipe for mozzarella croissants, Beatrice gave me an unsold stock of plain, almond and chocolate croissants. Here is a recipe with plain croissants. The ham croissant is quite classic, but to give it a little more flavor I added some mozzarella. I love her when she broiled. I admit that my croissants are a bit rich, but my daughter, after an afternoon of riding, comes home with her fangs and would surely devour an ox. So our evening meal croissants with mozzarella and a small green salad.
- Mozzarella croissant recipe for 4 people:
- 4 stale croissants
- 4 slices of ham
- 30 gr of butter
- 30 gr of flour
- 30 cl of milk
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 120 gr of grated Gruyere
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the grill to 200 °
- Cut the croissants in 2, keeping a small link between the two parts of the croissant
- Add 2 tablespoons of béchamel on each croissant
- Place a slice of ham on the béchamel sauce
- Cut the mozzarella balls into 4 slices, then in half.
- Place 3 pieces of cheese between the slice of ham folded in half.
- Distribute the rest of the béchamel inside the upper part of the croissant.
- Pepper generously.
- Close the croissant by compressing it a little.
- Place the remaining slice of mozzarella.
- Prick the croissants with spades to keep them closed as much as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mozzarella croissants
My favorite wine for this recipe: Blaye Rouge Cépage Merlo, Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Slice the croissants Place a slice of ham Add cheese Adjust the mozzarella Sprinkle with cheese