Recipe: Munster pizza
Munster pizza recipe, memory of a visit to the Vosges, we love this generous farmhouse cheese. A nice pizza with potato to change pizzas with tomato sauce or pizzas with cheese. I added a little feta to sweeten the pizza. Munster pizza, it perfumes the whole kitchen during its cooking, a little caraway and a lot of peppercorns, you will love its softness this cheese is divine when it is cooked, but it is also very good raw.
- Munster Pizza recipe for 4 people:
- 200 g pizza dough
- 100 g heavy cream
- 100 g raw milk munster
- 100 g of feta
- ½ st Marcellin
- 3 potatoes
- ½ tomato
- 1 tablespoon of caraway
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat the convection oven to 220 °
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Generously spread the heavy cream.
- Crush the pepper in a mortar.
- Sprinkle with half the caraway and coarsely ground pepper.
- Peel the raw potatoes.
- Thinly slice the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes side by side.
- Cut the munster into fairly thin strips.
- Place the munster strips on the cream
- Crumble the feta around the munster.
- Slice the tomato into 6 parts.
- Arrange the tomato pieces.
- Place in a very hot oven, lower rack for 25 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pizza au munster
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte rotie Cépage Syrah, Viognier
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Roll out the dough Slice the munster Slice the pdts Spread the cream Put away the pdts Scatter the feta Add the munster Zoom