Recipe: Chocolate and hazelnut tart
Milk chocolate and hazelnut tart recipe, a dessert to consume with a good coffee. At home, milk chocolate does not last long in the cupboards, even the dog is crazy about it. I like to work with chocolate in all its forms, but above all I like to consume it at all times of the day. You can now find all chocolates in supermarkets, but the high-end remains in specialized stores.
- Chocolate and hazelnut tart recipe for 8 people:
- 175 g flour
- 50 g of gaude flour
- 90 g icing sugar
- 110 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- For the ganache:
- 10 cl of milk
- 24 cl of liquid cream
- 240 g of 60% chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 3 small eggs
- 30 g of crushed hazelnuts
- Sift the flours with the icing sugar.
- Sand with the soft butter, taken out for an hour.
- Add the egg yolks.
- Leave to rest for ½ hour in the room.
- Butter the pie plate, then flour it.
- Roll out the dough finely.
- Place the spread dough in the baking sheet.
- Often it is necessary to spread the dough inside the mold with a glass, if the shortbread dough is homemade is too fragile.
- Place the dough around the edges.
- Let the dough protrude a little on the sides, to cut it sharper when it is cold.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut the edges using a sharp knife.
- Place in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat the cream with the milk.
- Break the chocolate and place it in the boiling cream, but off the heat.
- Let the chocolate relax for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter and lightly beaten eggs.
- Incorporate the crushed hazelnuts.
- Gently pour the appliance over the shortbread dough.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 °, cook for 5 minutes.
- Then turn off the oven and leave for another 15 minutes without opening.
- Let stand for at least 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy cold.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate and hazelnut tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sauternes Grape variety: Sémillon; Sauvignon Blanc ; Muscadelle.
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Weigh the chocolateButterHeat the creamMelt the chocolatePour the preparation<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/7309169889820894912.jpg" class="aligncenter"