Recipe: Fricassee of mushrooms
Fricassee of fresh mushrooms, here is autumn the mushrooms are abundant in our forests the Paris mushrooms will be cooked in a pan, quickly just that they throw a little their water … For cooking the oyster mushrooms it will be the same method, finally always the same for cooking chanterelles. Yellow chanterelles are my favorite mushrooms
- Mushroom fricassee recipe for 4 people:
- 150 g button mushrooms
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- 150g chanterelles
- 60 g butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 400 g of puff pastry.
- Salt and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry in the shape of a rectangle.
- Cut a margin of 2 cm without the edge of your puff pastry, without completely cutting the dough.
- Form your decorations into puff pastry then glue them with cold water.
- Prick the bottom of your pie with a fork.
- Clean the mushrooms with a brush without rinsing them in water.
- Cut off the foot to remove the soil.
- Slice the button mushrooms in four.
- Heat a pan with a thick bottom with 20 g of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sear the button mushrooms, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon, 4 to 5 minutes the mushroom should remain firm.
- Reserve the button mushrooms and repeat the operation with the oyster mushrooms.
- Keep the oyster mushrooms warm with the button mushrooms.
- Rinse the bunch of parsley under running water, then wipe it dry with food paper.
- Peel and mince the garlic with the parsley.
- Add the rest of the butter and olive oil to the pan, then sear the chanterelles for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Mix your preparation with salt and pepper.
- Place your mushroom preparation on the puff pastry.
- Heat your oven to 200 °, then cook your preparation for 20 to 30 minutes at the bottom of the oven, just to raise the dough.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fricassee of mushrooms
My favorite wine for this recipe Alsace Pinot gris Grape variety: pinot gris
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Presentation Mushrooms of Paris Oyster mushrooms Chanterelles The puff pastry All mushrooms Friicassee of mushrooms on the plate