Recipe: Mussels appetizer
Mussels aperitif, an aperitif idea that changes peanuts. You can use for this recipe with the rest of the marinière mussels. I had kept mussels from my mussel soup that you will find on this site. Cook the mussels the day before, so that they marinate in the cooking juice. Choose fresh mussels for this recipe, they must be well closed, discard any that do not inspire you. Aperitif mussels to keep for your aperitif dinner repertoire, they will always be welcome.
- Mussels appetizer recipe: 20 mini bites
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- 5 cl of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- 10 g parmesan
- 45 g grated Emmental
- 40 g of flour
- ½ lemon
- 20 mussels
- Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon.
- Add milk and cream
- Pour in the cheeses.
- Mix with a whisk
- Break the egg and add it to the preparation
- Sprinkle the cumin powder.
- Add the chives
- Sift the flour, incorporating at the same time.
- Pour the preparation into the chosen molds.
- Place a mold not mini bite.
- Gently press the mussels into the mouthfuls.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 20 mini mouths
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Mussels aperitif
My favorite wine for this Alsace Chasselas recipe: Chasselas grape
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
County Spices The herbs Molds Pour-into the molds Lay a mold Squeeze a 1/2 lemon Plate