Recipe: Panacotta Roquefort and raw ham
Panacotta roquefort and raw ham recipe, a Roquefort recipe for a starter with character, you are going to love this starter. A recipe with this parsley cheese that is Roquefort, the sweetness of panacotta with the taste of Roquefort, ideal for an aperitif, you can taste it with a teaspoon. Raw ham, molded for this recipe on a piping cone, in order to give it a little height, I added a little salad for the color.
- Panacotta Roquefort and raw ham recipe for 4 people:
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 110 g of Roquefort
- 0.5 g Agar agar
- 10 g salad
- 4 walnut kernels
- 1 teaspoon of pine nuts
- 2 slices of raw ham
- Heat the cream.
- Add the Agar agar and let boil for one minute.
- Cut the Roquefort into cubes, then place it in the crème brûlée.
- Let the cheese melt, then wait half an hour before pouring into your verrines.
- Place the verrines in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Cut the ham slices in half.
- Roll the ham on a socket cone, to give it a cone shape.
- Gently place the cone of ham on the panacotta taken.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- Cut the walnut kernels in half.
- Place the pine nuts and kernels in each verrine.
- Serve well chilled.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Panacotta Roquefort and raw ham.
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rasteau rouge Grape Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
Temperature between 17 ° and 18 °
Cut the cheese Melt the Foquefort Add the cream Ready glasses Zoom