Recipe: Panna cotta with candied cherry
Recipe for candied cherry panna, these cherries are bursting with sugar and sunshine, they stick a bit and even stick slightly to your fingertips, but that’s okay, I love it. It’s my friend Florence who brings them back to me, well it’s true I still don’t know the price, of course I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have the info. I loved this first part, slightly tangy with lemon, then the sweetness of the very sweet cherries. The panna cotta with candied cherries prepared the day before, this gives you time on the day or you receive friends.
- Recipe of candied cherry panna cotta for 5 people:
- 48 cl of fluid cream
- 15 cl of raw milk
- 20 candied cherries
- 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1 gr of agar agar
- 1 lime
- Heat 1/2 l of cream, add the agar agar to the first broths.
- Let boil 2 to 3 minutes while whisking.
- Pass the milk and the cherries in the blender while keeping one cherry per person for decoration.
- Mix to incorporate the milk, insist a little.
- Pass the milk through a Chinese to remove the pieces of cherries.
- Let the cream cool and add the milk before the agar agar is set.
- Gently pour into the verrines until halfway.
- Let cool, then let rest in the refrigerator.
- Take a quarter of the lime zest.
- Add a teaspoon of the same lemon.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- When it is almost mounted add the sugar, zest and juice.
- Taste and rectify.
- Pass the whipped cream in a pocket then poach the verrines.
- Gently place a beautiful cherry on each verrine.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 03 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Panna cotta with candied cherries
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 07 ° and 09 °
Heat the cream Add the cherries Mixer Pour into the verrines Zoom