Recipe: Peach crumble
Peach crumble recipe, you have to choose large and especially very ripe peaches. Crumble recipe, I deliberately reduced the flour by replacing it with speculos powder, in order to flavor my crumble. Place your dishes in the refrigerator before gratinating them so that the crumble does not cook too quickly and stays on the peaches. Next time I will add crushed hazelnuts, so that my crumble is even more crisp.
- Peach crumble recipe for: 4 people
- 4 large yellow peaches
- 8 mint leaves
- 50 g of vergeoise sugar
- 50 g + 20 g sugar
- 100 gr of unsalted butter
- 25 gr of flour
- 50 gr of almond powder
- 25 gr of speculos
- Peel the peaches.
- Cut them in half, then remove the pit.
- Cut the peaches into small quarters.
- Place the peaches in oven-safe mussels.
- Finely chop the mint with scissors and scatter over the peaches.
- Sprinkle with the 20 grams of sugar.
- Film the mussels and refrigerate for an hour.
- Crush the speculos.
- Start the crumble by mixing the flour, the vergeoise and the crushed speculos.
- Add the very cold butter in small squares.
- Sand with your fingertips, then refrigerate for an hour.
- De-wrap the mussels, then place the crumble on the cut peaches.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Eat warm or cold.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Peach crumble
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer, Grape variety: Gewurztraminer
Temperature: between 10 ° and 11 °
Soft butter Flour and speculos Milling by hand Peaches Tidy up the peaches Place the crumble Zoom Cooked