Recipe: Castellane with eggplant
Castellane with aubergines, I love to combine pasta and vegetables, especially those from the south, particularly in a little olive oil. Here it is the eggplants which are in the spotlight, I always have some in my freezer, they are sliced and grilled, rather practical to organize an unforeseen meal. A colorful and tasty pasta dish, thank you Barilla for this wonderful collection of dry pasta, I can’t do without it.
- Castellane recipe with eggplants for 4 people:
- 400 of dry Castellane
- 400 g sliced grilled eggplant (frozen)
- 100 g of raw ham
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 basil leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large piece of Parmesan.
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of water, drain them as soon as they are cooked and keep warm.
- Thinly slice the raw ham.
- Peel the garlic, then finely chop.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the eggplant slices into strips.
- Finely chop the basil leaves.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the eggplants and cook for a few moments.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Pour in the garlic.
- Heat the plates.
- Add the pasta to the plates.
- Pour the ultra hot eggplant preparation
- Add the slices of raw ham.
- Finish by coarsely grating the Parmesan.
- Enjoy immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minute (s
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Castellane aubergines
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vino Santo del Chianti Blanc Grape variety Ugni blanc, Malvazia
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut the cherry tomatoes Strip the ham Sear the tomatoes Sear the ham Let reduce