Recipe: Cod cooking at low temperature
Summary: Low temperature cooking cod recipe, a wonderful recipe for lovers of this generous fish. But with this new recipe, the flesh is tasty and soft, a killer, test, you will not be disappointed. Next time I will test with a butter sauce, a Nantes butter for example. But for people who follow a diet, here is a recipe that will fill them, only happiness. The flesh is tasty and soft a killer, to test you will not be disappointed. Next time I will try a butter sauce, a Nantes butter for example. When I cook cod my daughter cracks every time and last night she wasn’t there so I’ll do it again soon. Although with the approach of the holidays, my culinary schedule is rather busy, I do not draw you. In addition this year for the month of December, we have planned two recipes per day, a great challenge.
- Low temperature cooking cod recipe for 4 people:
- 4 cod steaks, skin on
- 20 gr of butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of Cubed tail pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10 sprigs of chives
- ¼ lime
- Preheat the oven to 70 °.
- Heat a pan with a spoonful of oil.
- Crush the pepper in a mortar
- Generously salt and pepper the fish on all sides.
- Place the cod on the skin over high heat.
- Sear the skin for a minute.
- Brush a baking dish.
- Place the fish on the flesh side.
- Put the plates directly in the oven to heat them
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve at the end of cooking, so that the cod does not cool down.
Preparation time: 05 minute (s)
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod cooked at low temperature
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne Saint Romain Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10