Recipe: Peanut Butter Chicken
Peanut butter chicken recipe, here is a recipe that I found on the site of a friend, Jenny from the Girlyanddélicious site. What I particularly liked is that it’s a new recipe that you don’t see every day, especially since I always have peanut butter in my fridge. Taste different with this peanut butter chicken, the girls loved this sauce. Without changing the ingredients, I modified the recipe a little by adding white wine, so that the tomato paste does not suffocate the other ingredients, I only had chicken thighs the next time I will do as Jenny . A nice easy recipe with this peanut butter chicken, ready in 10 minutes and then just cooking.
- Peanut Butter Chicken Recipe for 4 people:
- 4 chicken thighs
- 25 cl of chicken stock
- 25 cl of Riesling
- 70 gr of tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon of chili puree
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 10 gr of fresh ginger
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Rinse the chicken thighs, then dry with food paper.
- Pass the tarragon under the tap, then dry with food paper.
- Pour the spoonful of olive oil into a casserole dish.
- Sear the chicken thighs, letting them brown well.
- Dissolve the tomato paste with the chicken broth, then pour into the casserole dish.
- Cook for about fifteen minutes with the lid on.
- Grate the ginger directly over the cooking chicken.
- Mix the chilli puree with the wine.
- Pour over the chicken and mix the sauce.
- Leave to cook for another 20 minutes, watching the cooking and without the cover.
- Add the tarragon just before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Peanut Butter Chicken
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling grape Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Sear the chicken Add the tomato Simmer with the lid Add the butter during cooking Zoom