Pear and Chocolate Tart Recipe
Summary: Pear and chocolate tart, an easy chocolate and pear recipe, it’s always a wedding that will delight your guests. With us, chocolate is a passion and particularly with beautiful ripe pears, they will be tasty with this recipe for chocolate pear tart, you can taste it at the end of a meal, or after a nice walk, with a rosé champagne. I have a puff pastry, to give my pear and chocolate tart a little crunch, it was a great success. I chose a beautiful rosé Champagne to accompany my pear and chocolate tart.
Pear and chocolate tart recipe for 6 people
- 4 large, ripe pears
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 230 g caster sugar
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 20 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 g flaked almonds
- 1 vanilla pod
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Peel the pears.
- Prepare a syrup with 50 cl of water, 200 g of sugar and the split vanilla pod.
- Poach the pears whole for 10 minutes, they should be translucent.
- Let them cool in the syrup.
- Slice them in half and finally cut them into thin slices without finishing the cut so that they are held together.
- Place a sheet of baking paper and then the dough.
- Prick it with a fork, cover the dough with baking paper and dried vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Bring the cream to a boil, off the heat add the broken chocolate.
- Beat the eggs with the rest of the sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Add the chocolate cream and pour the mixture over the dough.
- Place the pears one by one on the pie shell.
- Press down lightly on pear halves so that they fan open.
- Return the pie to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool before unmolding.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pear and chocolate tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé Champagne Chardonnay and Pinot noir grapes
Temperature between 07 ° and 12 °
- Pear Tarte Tatin
- Chocolate pie
- Chocolate Williams pear verrine
- Chocolate and hazelnut tart
- puff pastry
A comment Hide reactions
a treat, this mixture with the little crunch of almonds at the end … nothing to add the best I have eaten !!
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply