Rouelle de porc, a recipe for rouelle de porc in the oven. Rouelle recipe, I like to program my oven and go to work, when I come home, the house is fragrant and my meal is ready, here a pork slice with potatoes and onions. Cooking time of the pork round, I chose a low temperature so that the pork round is tender, 180 ° for 2 hours. This is my favorite recipe for the rouelle, a casserole dish of pork with its vegetables.
Pork round recipe for 4 people:
- 1 slice of pork
- 1,200 Agata potatoes
- 4 onions
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Provence herb
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the onions roughly.
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut them into squares.
- Heat a cast iron casserole dish with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Color the piece of pork on all sides.
- Add the onions, stir and collect the juices from the meat.
- Season the meat and vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 2 hours.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with a pork round?
My favorite wine for this Lirac rosé recipe Grape variety: Grenache noir, Sirah, Mourvèdre
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Seize the rouelle Peel the onions Coarsely slice Color the onions Add the pdt The herbs Flat finish Cooked rouelle