Recipe: Beef tartare
Beef tartare recipe, for this recipe I cut it with a knife. I bored my friend Sam my butcher, choosing the piece and as usual I was not disappointed, a tasty beef tender to die for. I prepared and accommodated my beef tartare directly, at the restaurant and when I am really confident, I like to prepare it myself. For the piece of beef the taste varies but you can make your beef tartare with: tenderloin or Rump steak, but the sound of the pieces quite expensive while a drowning cottage will do very well, it’s just a problem of means? Beef tartare for raw meat lovers.
- Beef tartare recipe for 2 people:
- 500g minced meat
- 1 tablespoon of pitted green olives
- 2 shallots
- 1 small onion
- 1 lime
- Olive oil
- 2 drops of Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 4 small pickles
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- Espelette pepper
- ¼ nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Trim the beef then cut it into strips.
- Then dice it.
- Then crush it quite finely.
- Cut the pickle into thin strips, then crush it.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop them.
- Peel the onion, then finely chop it.
- Crush the capers.
- Gather all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Add the sesame seeds.
- Add the Guérande fleur de sel.
- Season with pepper and grate the nutmeg.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef tartare
My favorite wine for this recipe: Château neuf du pape Grape variety: Syrah; mourvèdre; black grenache
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Trim the meat To slice Cut into strips Cut into cube Crush Season Parsley shallots Add the yolks To mix together On plate Zoom