Cognac pork terrine recipe
I like making the terrines as much as tasting them, what a joy when you have friends and when you enjoy a beautiful pork terrine with cognac. This terrine is terrible; in addition we tasted it with a Crozes Hermitage which went wonderfully with this beautiful pork terrine with cognac and fig. For this time, my time was a bit short, I did not marinate my terrine and that changes its flavor. I am going to sterilize the rest of my pork terrine with Cognac, to enjoy it another time with other friends. a terrine that is not very expensive, I cut the throat into small cubes to find them in the stuffing, just for fun, it does not add anything to the taste.
Cognac pork terrine recipe for 6 people
- 200 gr of pork loin
- 200 gr of pork liver
- 200 gr of bacon
- 2 pieces of pork strainer
- 1 egg
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cl of cognac
- Salt 15 gr per kilo
- Pepper 1 gr per kilo
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Rinse and hull the parsley.
- Trim the meat then cut it roughly.
- Cut 50 g of throat into mini cubes.
- Chop the meats, reserving a few cubes of loin, with the onion and garlic.
- Weigh the meat then salt and pepper, respecting the doses.
- Add the egg and cognac.
- Place the strainer at the bottom of the terrine.
- Fill with the preparation, then cover with the rest of the strainer.
- Cover with the lid
- Bake in the bath for an hour and a half.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Pork terrine with cognac
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crozes Hermitage Cépage Syrah
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Ingredients Cut the bacon into cubes Chop the meat Season the terrine Cook in a bain-marie