Recipe: Potato and chorizo omelet
Potato and chorizo omelet recipe, for an evening meal served with a nice green salad. I love omelets that have character and I also love cooked or raw chorizo, I love this Spanish sausage. We like eggs very much at home and with us the omelets are very runny and runny.
- Potato and chorizo omelet recipe for 4 people:
- 4 eggs
- 2 potatoes
- 1 nice shallot
- 100 g of chorizo
- 1 tablespoon of duck fat
- Salt and pepper
- Peel then cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Peel then cut the shallot into slices.
- Cut the chorizo into regular slices.
- Crack the eggs then beat them lightly
- Heat a pan with the duck fat.
- Grill the potatoes in very hot fat.
- Turn the potatoes to grill them on all sides.
- Reserve the potatoes when they are cooked.
- Sear the shallots without letting them color, then set aside.
- Roast the chorizo slices.
- Pour the omelet.
- Add the potatoes and shallot rings to the omelet
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Potato and chorizo omelet
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais village Grape Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 ° What wine to drink with: Potato and chorizo omelet
Cut the potatoes Slice the shallots Slice the chorizo Roast the potatoes Don’t let them burn Sear the chorizo Scramble the eggs Ready