Recipe: Puff pastry with tapenade
Puff pastry recipe with tapenade. The puff pastry lends itself well to dinner aperitifs, here a variant with a house tapenade with black olives, my favorite. With the tapenades you can vary with the tastes and colors, rolled in puff pastry, your preparations will always be welcome. The aperitif puffs I abuse when I prepare an aperitif for my friends, in less than half an hour the aperitif is ready, never the same, always full of color and taste here with this black tapenade puff pastry is required.
- Puff pastry recipe with tapenade for 108 pieces:
- 500 g of tapenade
- 2 puff pastry rolls
- 100 g of grated Comté
- 2 teaspoons of poppy
- Unroll the puff pastry.
- Pour the tapenade over the puff pastry and spread with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with grated Gruyere and poppy seeds.
- Cut the preparation in half in half
- Roll by tightening each semicircle a little to make them meet
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to facilitate cutting.
- Cut the semicircles into slices and place on baking sheets.
- Place in a hot oven 200 ° for 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of puffs: 108
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tapenade puff pastry
My favorite wine for this White Cassis recipe: Ugni blanc grape, Clairette, Marsanne
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Spread the Tapenade Add cheese To roll Place in the refrigerator Ready to cook