Pan-fried Wolf Recipe Recipe.
With one-sided cooking, it will be a little crunchy on the bottom and soft above, this will develop the flavors of fish. No sauce for this sea bass in the pan, just a few aromas released by the pepper, I had chosen Séchouan pepper. I like to eat grilled fish during the hot weather, this time I took advantage of a promotion from my hypermarket. The still crunchy zucchini bring a little sunshine to this dish, ideal for an evening for two. Wolf to the pan, you can add sorrel, I had prepared it and I forgot it, sear it just a few seconds before serving.
Pan-fried wolf recipe for: 2 people
- 400 g of wolf
- 50 gr of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 small zucchini
- Rinse the fish under the tap, then wipe dry with food paper.
- Rinse the zucchini then cut into small cubes
- Peel the garlic, then squeeze it.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Sear the onions and the pressed garlic.
- Add the zucchini and sear them over a high enough heat so that the water evaporates easily.
- Reserve the courgettes that are still a little crunchy.
- Add the rest of the oil and the butter.
- Place the sea bass in the hot fat and baste the fish regularly under a very low heat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper with crushed pepper at the last moment.
- The fish will be cooked on top with the hot fat from the basting.
- Add the zucchini at the last moment to bring them up to temperature.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Wolf in the pan
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol blanc grape Ugni and Sauvignon blanc, Clairette blanche
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Sear the onions Sear the zucchini Place the wolf in the hot butter Watered it generously Zoom