Recipe: rabbit en papillotte
Rabbit en papillote recipe for 2 people: 2 rabbit legs 2 cloves of garlic 6 small potatoes 2 carrots 1 teaspoon of peppercorns. 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds. 2 tablespoons of cream 50 g of raw ham 1 pinch of red Sichuan pepper Cooking 60 minutes at 200 ° convection heat
- Rabbit en papillotte recipe for 2 people:
- 2 rabbit legs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 small potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 50 g of raw ham
- 1 pinch of red Sichuan pepper
- Cooking 60 minutes at 200 ° rotating heat
- Peel the potatoes and carrots.
- Slice the potatoes into rings.
- Cut a large rectangle of baking food paper.
- Lay the potatoes on the center of the paper around the carrot.
- Sow fennel seeds (optional)
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the cream.
- Prick the rabbit thigh with the garlic.
- Place the rabbit thigh on the vegetables.
- Season the rabbit thigh with salt and pepper.
- Place the Sichuan pepper on the rabbit
- Thinly slice the raw ham.
- Roll up the papillote, then roll up the ends like a candy.
- Bake in an oven lower to 180 ° rotating heat for 1 hour 15 (more or less depending on the origin of the rabbit)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rabbit en papillote
My favorite wine for this recipe: Coteaux Champenois Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Cut the thighs Place the potatoes Add the ham Then the thigh More ham Close the papillote Cooked papillote Zoom