Recipe: Raspberry Charlotte
Raspberry charlotte cake. Raspberry and lime charlottes a happy marriage, a light mousse for a dessert that everyone will love. Raspberry recipe for a year round dessert here I used frozen raspberries. Raspberry mousse for a fairly easy dessert, beautiful colors with this raspberry charlotte, you can decorate your charlotte with a very white whipped cream to bring out even more colors.
- Recipe for 12 people:
- The biscuit base with a spoon
- 3 eggs
- 25 g icing sugar
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 80 gr of flour
- Raspberry mousse
- 1kg of raspberry
- 200 gr icing sugar
- 80 cl cream
- 20 gr icing sugar
- 5 gelatin sheets
- Lemon mousse
- 6 limes
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 30 cl fluid cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 5 gelatin sheets
- Blend the raspberries with a soup blender.
- Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese.
- Sweeten the raspberry coulis with the 200 g of icing sugar.
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff, salt at the start.
- Blanch the egg yolks with the powdered sugar.
- Trace the shape of the bottom of the pan to be missed on the baking paper.
- Place the homemade cookie in your pocket.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
- Soak 3 gelatin sheets in lukewarm water.
- Rinse the limes under running water.
- Wipe up the lemons with absorbent paper.
- Zest the limes.
- Squeeze the limes.
- Heat the lemon juice, add 3 tablespoons of icing sugar, then stir in the gelatin leaves.
- Let cool.
- Whip 80cl of whipped cream with 20g of icing sugar.
- Soak 5 gelatin sheets in lukewarm water.
- Heat 10 cl of raspberry coulis, then incorporate the gelatin leaves, left to cool.
- Gently fold in the raspberry coulis and whipped cream.
- Whip 30cl of whipped cream with 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Gently stir in the lime juice.
- Run your mold to miss, place the cooked bottom in the mold.
- Arrange the Montbozon biscuits all around the mold.
- Pour half of the raspberry whipped cream preparation into the mold, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour the lime whipped cream preparation, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the raspberry whipped cream preparation into the mold, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- The contrast between raspberries and lime with this light and creamy mousse, raspberry charlotte remains my favorite dessert.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 12
5 star rating: 1 review
What a wine to drink with raspberry charlotte.
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crémant du Jura Cépage Savagnin blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Thank you to my friend Isabelle for this beautiful evening.
Thanks to Patrice for the photo
Thaw the raspberriesMix and sweetenSwitch to chineseBeat the whitesBlanch the yolks and sugarIncorporate white and yellowMark the bottomFill with baking cookieCooked baseLimeZestJuiceSweet whipped creamChantilly and raspberryStart with raspberryLime whipped cream<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8565532311905534958.jpg" class="aligncenter"