Zucchini Parmentier, this recipe with zucchini allows you to change the way you consume zucchini, which are abundant in late summer. Zucchini Parmentier tolerates freezing well, you can easily make a larger one to store the excess. Zucchini Parmentier goes well with meat, but also fish. A little starchy foods and voila, you have a complete dish.
Courgette Parmentier recipe for 4 people
- 1 kg of zucchini
- 300 g of potatoes
- 4 minced steaks
- 2 teaspoons of heavy cream
- 200 g smoked bacon
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Peel the zucchini then cut them into small cubes.
- Boil a large volume of salted water.
- In the first broth, throw in the zucchini for 2 minutes, then, using a skimmer, reserve the zucchini, keeping the water for the potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes then cut them into small cubes.
- Cook them in the first broth of the zucchini for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the potatoes.
- In a salad bowl, mix and crush the zucchini and potatoes in a vegetable press.
- Salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Cut and mince the onions, chop the parsley after rinsing it.
- Brown them in the pan then add the steaks. Salt and pepper.
- Separate the steaks with a fork as soon as they are cooked.
- Butter a baking dish and start with a first layer of vegetables.
- Add the meat and finish with a layer of vegetables.
- Smooth with a fork.
- Sprinkle a little breadcrumbs.
- Place in a hot oven for 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini Parmentier
My favorite wine for this Côte de Provence recipe Grape variety: Syrah; Grenache; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 09 ° and 10 °