Recipe: Raspberry tiramisu in a glass
Recipe for raspberry tiramisu in a verrine, as beautiful as it is good, this dessert has had a great impact on my friends. 4 girls at the table only big greedy, a good stroke of the fork, the very flexible elbow, finally a great evening. I love this tiramisu and I will test the strawberry in stride, I’ll save my comments for next time, but frankly I already salivate. Raspberry is by far my favorite fruit, I like its tangy taste and its devilish color, which stains… .. Raspberry tiramisu in a verrine, I like this Italian dessert made from mascarpone, be careful not to sweeten it too much.
- Raspberry tiramisu recipe in a glass for 5 people:
- 3 eggs
- 250 gr of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of raspberry liqueur
- 3 boudoirs
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Snow the egg whites with 10 g of sugar.
- Crush the raspberries in 20 gr of sugar, reserving the 5 most beautiful raspberries
- Mix the water and the liqueur;
- Dip the ladyfingers in the preparation, then store them in the verrines
- Add half of the raspberry puree
- Blanch the yolks with 50 gr of sugar.
- Mix the yolks with the mascarpone.
- Incorporate the whipped egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Pour half of the cream into the verrines.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour in the rest of the raspberries, and finish with the mascarpone
- Leave to set in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours.
- Place the raspberries as a decoration just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Raspberry tiramisu in a glass
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Sweeten the raspberries to mix together Crush the raspberries Start with the boudoirs Add the raspberries Add the whites A layer of raspberries Finish with the mascarpone