Raspberry tiramisu recipe:
I like to use this fruit which has so much taste and such a particular color. Frozen raspberries will do well to make a coulis, you just have to think about thawing them early enough. Of course I added fresh raspberries to make my decoration, they were very fleshy, easy to fill with whipped cream, you still need a very small nozzle. A true marriage of convenience with mascarpone and raspberries, no need for coloring, the result is spectacular with this raspberry tiramisu.
Raspberry Tiramisu recipe for 8 people:
- 500 g mascarpone
- 500 g of frozen or fresh raspberries
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 3 large eggs
- 100g sugar
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 25 to 30 spoon cookies
- 4 tablespoons of raspberry liqueur
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the yolks with the sugars.
- Add the mascarpone in several batches.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Incorporate the egg whites with the mascarpone.
- Blend the thawed raspberries with the icing sugar.
- Pass the coulis through a Chinese to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Incorporate the raspberry coulis into the mascarpone preparation, keeping a little coulis to decorate.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur into a deep plate.
- Add 4 large tablespoons of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry coulis.
- Mix well to incorporate the raspberry coulis.
- Dip cookies briefly in coffee.
- Line the bottom of the pan with 1 layer of cookies. I put the sweet side down because it is slightly harder and therefore less liquid evacuates.
- Cover with a layer of raspberry cream.
- Add 1 layer of cookies.
- Finish with 1 layer of raspberry cream.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Place the cream in a pocket with a small non-notched nozzle.
- Place the fresh raspberries upside down on the mascarpone cream.
- Fill the hollow with the raspberries in the pocket.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Raspberry tiramisu
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mac vin du Jura Cépage Trousseau; Poulsard; Pinot Noir
Temperature between 09 ° and 12 °
Thaw the raspberries Mix the raspberries Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese Beat the mascarpone Whip the tiramisu