Recipe: Red pepper tapenade
Red pepper tapenade recipe, ideal to start a meal or for a dinner aperitif, at home we like to spread its tapenades during the aperitif. The red pepper tapenade is interesting for its taste but also for its bright red color. When it’s hot, I like to taste the tapenade with a barely toasted slice of country bread, to see barely aïllée.
- Red pepper tapenade recipe for 4 people:
- 165g red pepper in vinegar
- 1 small potato 110 g
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 knife tip of ground black pepper
- Pour the peppers in a colander to drain them.
- Cook the potato in film in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- Coarsely peel the potato.
- Mix the peppers with the potato, basil and garlic.
- Season with salt and add the paprika, salt and ground pepper.
- Mix one last time.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Red pepper tapenade
My favorite wine for this recipe: Macon blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 13 °
thanks to Léonie for the photo
Drain the peppers Mix the peppers Add basil Add the potato Zoom