Recipe: Chocolate dough
Recipe for chocolate dough or chocolate tagliatelle, for a different dessert, with fresh pasta. If you like fresh pasta you should be won over by this chocolate dessert that’s off the beaten track. Surprise at noon for dessert, not all initially convinced with this fresh pasta, a very particular color, dry they eat them without cooking them … I will start again with this experience in addition, of course I will keep you posted with my chocolate tagliatelle . it is true that at home we are used to eating pasta with meat, vegetables, cheese, but with chocolate it is different.
- Chocolate dough recipe for 4 people:
- 300 g flour
- 75 g icing sugar
- 200 g of bitter cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix the flour with the sugar and cocoa.
- Crack the eggs and mix with the chocolate flour mixture.
- Pour in the oil and mix, until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Make a ball with the dough, wrap it in cling film
- Refrigerate for half an hour to cool the dough.
- Roll the dough several times without heating it until the desired thickness is obtained.
- Cut into shapes of tagliatelle.
- Dry the tagliatelle on a display so that they do not stick together.
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large broth of sugar water.
- Pass the tagliatelle in hot butter just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 4 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate pasta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Banyuls rouge Grape Grenache noir; Carignan
Temperature between 09 ° and 14 °
Flour Chocolate To mix together Dough Laminate Dry the pasta Warm in hot butter Zoom