Recipe: Cherry tomatoes with bamboo shoots
Recipe cherry tomatoes with bamboo shoots. Here is a spring cherry tomato salad, with the little tomatoes that are now found all year round. I love all the cherry tomato recipes. For this salad, candied cherry tomatoes to eat cold accompanied by bamboo shoots, I found these bamboo shoots in a specialized store.
- Recipe Cherry tomatoes with bamboo shoots for 4 people
- 800 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 250 g of bamboo shoots in strips
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon of Guérande sea salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Cut the tomatoes, keeping one end of the stem.
- Store your tomatoes after washing them in a baking dish.
- Crumble the thyme and spread it out again on your dish, salt and pepper and put in a hot 200 ° oven for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the bamboo shoots, put them in a salad bowl, squeeze half a lime.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, squeeze the garlic, mix everything and let macerate in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry tomatoes with bamboo shoots
My favorite wine for this recipe Gamay de Touraine (Red) Grape Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
- Cherry tomato pie
- Cherry tomato salad
- Cherry tomatoes in vinegar
- Cherry tomatoes and rosemary
- Cherry tomatoes
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply