Recipe: Andouillette risotto
Recipe with andouillettes with mustard sauce, a new way to eat andouillettes, served with a risotto. Friends arrived home unexpectedly to watch the France-Sweden game, we looked in the fridge for what I was going to cook for them. I dared to make this risotto mixture with andouillettes which pleasantly surprised us.
- Andouillette risotto recipe for 5 people:
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 andouillettes
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 large tablespoon of mustard
- 10 large cherry tomatoes
- 350 g of mushrooms in jars
- 1 teaspoon of yellow raz el Hanout
- 250 g of arbario rice
- 200 g parmesan
- Peel the onion, then cut it finely.
- Brown the onions in olive oil.
- Remove the skins from the andouillettes.
- Slice the andouillettes into rings
- Throw the andouillettes in the hot pan with the onions.
- Grill the andouillettes, stirring regularly
- Add the white wine and let reduce.
- Add the mustard and stir to incorporate it well.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes then cut them in 4
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes
- Reserve the andouillettes
- Sear the mushrooms in the same pan
- Add the double tomato paste
- Add the rice and let it grill a little
- Cover with water, lower the heat and cook gently for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour in the Parmesan, then stir before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Number of people: 5
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with this andouillette risotto:
My favorite wine for this Chiroubles Grape variety recipe: Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Cut the onions Cut the andouillettes Sear the andouillettes Stir Add wine Let reduce Cut the tomatoes Add the concentrate Add the rice Sow the parmesan Risotto platter