Recipe: Creme Brulee with Roasted Pineapple
Creme brulee recipe with roasted pineapple, the sweetness of the cream with the acidity of pineapple, a marriage that you will love if like me you love pineapples. What a memory tasting pineapples in Guadeloupe, every morning at breakfast and even at noon. Dessert with pineapple, I like this ripe fruit that is not always easy to find in the markets of good quality. Roasted pineapple crème brûlée, a cream that marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring.
- Roasted pineapple crème brûlée for 4 people:
- 4 slices of fresh or canned pineapple
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 40 cl of fresh fluid cream
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Add to a bowl: egg yolks, heavy cream, sugar.
- Whisk to mix well.
- Divide this preparation into your ramekins.
- Place in a bain-marie with cold water at the start, oven at 220 °, for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven as soon as the cooking is finished, let cool and put in the refrigerator.
- Heat the pan on the heat, adding the butter, then the 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Place the pineapple slices in the hot butter, let brown and then turn.
- Let the slices take a nice color, then remove them from the pan, removing all the caramel in the pan.
- Slide the pineapple slices over each crème brûlée
- Place the caramel on each pineapple slice.
- Distribute the brown sugar.
- Burn your creams with a torch.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roasted pineapple crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Tokay (Pinot Gris), Grapes: Pinot Gris
Temperature: between 10 ° and 12 °
Thank you to the Rosabel store for its dishes