Recipe: Pike with leek fondue
Fish with leek fondue. For this recipe, I used a pike. The leek fondue in white wine, with a little crème fraîche, to accommodate my baked pike. Easy-to-make leek fondue recipe, served with homemade tagliatelle. Pike in the oven, quick and easy recipe for a quality dish.
- Pike recipe with leek fondue for 4 people
- 1 pike
- 80 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Scale the pike then lift the fillets. Watch out for edges! Run your hand well over the fillets to feel the edges.
- Remove the first skin from the leeks, then rinse them and slice them into 1 cm rounds.
- Heat a pan with 20 g of butter and olive oil.
- Sweat the leeks in the pan, add the white wine when they are transparent.
- Remove from the heat as soon as they are still barely crunchy.
- Place the leeks in individual dishes, then the tagliatelle and finally the heavy cream.
- Place the pike backs skin side up and place a knob of butter on each back.
- Place in a hot oven at 150 ° for 8 minutes and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pike with leek fondue
My favorite wine for this recipe: Corton blanc. Grape variety: Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
The pike Lift the fillets Net Wash the leeks Slice the leeks Sweat the leeks Tagialetelles and leeks Piece of butter