Recipe: Zucchini cake
Zucchini cake recipe, here is a new way to consume zucchini, this vegetable is very abundant in gardens. Zucchini recipes are not lacking on cooking blogs, yet at home we like to eat them in different ways, never the same recipe. We also like zucchini stuffed with meat or stuffed with other vegetables, I also like them in tian or even in tagines, although they reject a lot of water. This zucchini cake, I made it in mini or in bite-size pieces to serve as an aperitif, my guests made a bite of it if I can put it that way.
- Recipe for 4 people: Zucchini cake
- 1 small zucchini
- 50 g of raw ham
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 70 g parmesan
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- ½ packet of yeast
- Rinse the zucchini, then crush it.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes, then crush them.
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the eggs.
- Mix the yeast with the flour, then incorporate into the preparation.
- Cut the ham into thin strips and add it.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour in the juice.
- Add the cumin and 50 g of Parmesan.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the silicone molds.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 35 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais Grape gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Rinse the zucchini Slice the zucchini Slice the ham Chop the onion Add the egg Pour into the molds Cooked discounts Zoom