Roasted Saint Marcellin recipe
Recipe from Saint Marcellin, I love this little cheese, it is often on our tray when we have people. Recipe of Saint Marcellin in the oven, a beautiful tribute to this French cheese, it will be creamy you will love. Roasted Saint Marcellin with ham, it is the ham that will surround the cheese to maintain it during cooking. France is so rich with all these cheeses, I like to cook with today I offer you a Saint Marcellin roast Saint. I chose a Beaujolais to accompany my Roasted Marcellin Roasted Saint Marcellin, the marriage went rather well.
Roasted Saint Marcellin recipe for 4 people
- 8 Saint Marcellin
- 4 slices of cured ham from the black forest
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of flax bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cut the raw ham slices in half lengthwise.
- Surround the Saint Marcellin cheese with the strips of raw ham, taking care to cover by lifting the cheese a little.
- Smooth the ham well so that it adheres well to the cheese.
- Place each wrapped cheese on the slice of bread, taking care not to have a hole in the slice.
- Place your preparation on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 8 minutes.
- Be careful at the end of cooking, the cheese will be runny, handle with care.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 08 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roasted Saint Marcellin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais, Grape variety: Gamay
Temperature: between 10 ° and 12 °