Recipe: Royal shrimps with honey
Royal shrimp recipe with honey. Shrimp at home, we love them no matter what the recipe. They are always welcome. Recipe with shrimps marinated in honey, which perfectly perfumes these damsels of the seas. Royal shrimp in honey lightly marinated with lemon which will delicately acidify them. The shrimp must be prepared the day before so that they marinate and flavor themselves. To vary, you can also present them in shrimp skewers. Clearly, shrimp are always welcome at home, here the honey completely enhances this dish and gives it a festive look.
- Royal shrimp recipe with honey for 4 people:
- 40 raw shrimps
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Shell the shrimp, leaving the last fragment of the entire tail.
- Zest one of the two lemons and take the juice from the two lemons.
- Put the king prawns in the plastic bag (freezer type) with the zest and juice of the limes.
- Add honey and ginger.
- Close the bag, remove the air with a straw and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- In a very hot pan, brown your shrimp.
- Let them gently caramelize.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Royal honey prawns
My favorite Côtes-du-jura (White) wine (Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Savagnin
Wine temperature between 11 ° to 13 °