Recipe: Salmon soup
Salmon soup recipe with vegetables, a complete dish to be eaten by the side of the fireplace. Not really a fish soup, we loved finding these little vegetable cubes. Salmon soup recipe, my daughter loves salmon, I dedicated this salmon soup recipe to her. I used salmon steak to make my soup, it was fresh, but I think we can use frozen. Salmon soup a unique dish, we were no longer hungry once the salmon soup had been eaten.
- Salmon soup recipe for 6 people:
- 600 g of salmon
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 300 g of potato
- 100 g onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon of fish stock
- 15 cl of fluid cream (optional)
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Place the vegetables in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water.
- Dissolve the fish stock, then add it to the vegetables.
- Salt and pepper
- Simmer for 30 minutes
- Add the cumin just before serving.
- Sprinkle with dill and serve very hot
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon soup
My favorite wine for this Roussette du Bugey recipe: Altesse grape
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut the potatoes Cut the onions Cut the pumpkin Pepper Find the edges Cut the salmon Dill Plate