Recipe: Carpaccio of Saint Jacques
Scallop carpaccio recipe cooked in lime juice, a nice plate for a light recipe, amateurs will be in for a treat. Scallops, everyone at home loves scallops.
- Saint Jacques Carpaccio recipe for 4 people:
- 4 Beautiful scallops
- 1 lime
- 8 kumquats
- 4 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of red berry
- Salt flower
- Put the kumquats in a saucepan, cover with water and leave to candy for half an hour.
- Drain the fruit.
- Thinly slice the kumquats
- Thinly slice the scallops.
- Place the scallops on a platter.
- Add the slices of kumquats
- Zest the lime.
- Cut a lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice from the ½ lemon.
- Pour the juice over the scallops.
- Season with fleur de sel.
- Pepper with coarse ground pepper.
- Scatter the lime zest.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves with a knife.
- Sprinkle the coriander over the scallops.
- Cook for one to two hours.
- Very cool server.
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Carpaccio de Saint Jacques
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Blanch the Kumquats Remove the coral Thinly slice the nuts Pepper and salt Zoom