Recipe: Sea bream fillet with chili and lime
Recipe for sea bream fillet with chili and lime. a dash of lime, a slightly spicy taste with chili. Cooking the sea bream fillet in a pan under a low heat always, it remains the difficulty, an overcooked fish loses all its interest. This fish recipe is an easy recipe.
- Recipe Sea bream fillet with chilli and lime for 4 people:
- 4 sea bream fillets
- 2 untreated limes
- 6 fresh bird’s eye chillies
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the fillets in clean water, then dry them with absorbent paper.
- Wash untreated limes, then cut them into equal slices.
- Cut two red peppers in half
- Bring your pan to temperature with the butter and olive oil,
- lower the heat and place the two chopped peppers.
- Then install the fillets with the other four peppers.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle all the time with the fat which foams a little.
- Do not turn the fillets.
- Heat the plates and assemble them.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bream fillet with chili and lime
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chateauneuf du Pape, Grape variety: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre
Temperature : between 16 ° and 17