Recipe: Shark carpaccio
Recipe for shark carpaccio cooked in lime juice, a nice plate for a light recipe, amateurs will love it. The shark’s pink color will enhance this plate, the shark’s other name is sea veal. Shark carpaccio to change your daily life a little, a very special flesh, you will see your guests will love.
- Shark Carpaccio recipe for 4 people:
- 200 g of shark
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt flower
- Thinly slice the shark slice.
- Place the fish strips on a platter.
- Cut a lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice from the ½ lemon.
- Pour the juice over the shark slices.
- Season with fleur de sel.
- Pepper with coarse ground pepper.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves with a knife.
- Sprinkle the cilantro over the fish.
- Leave to cook for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil before serving
- Very cool server.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Carpaccio de Saint Jacques and passion fruit
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vin de Savoie Apremont Cépage Savagnin blanc; Chardonnay; Pinot Blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Slice the fish