Recipe: Strawberry Clafoutis
Strawberry clafoutis recipe, for a dessert that announces spring, these were the first that I found on the market. My clafoutis took a beautiful color, yet the strawberries were not very tasty. Yet the result was far above my expectations. I did not regret the idea of the end of winter to buy the first strawberries.
- Strawberry clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 170 gr caster sugar
- 500 g of strawberries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 150 gr of butter
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Rinse the strawberries quickly under the tap.
- Stem the strawberries.
- Cut the larger strawberries in half.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain, stirring constantly, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your strawberries at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Strawberry Clafoutis
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Rinse the strawberries Store the strawberries Prepare the dough Ready to cook Zoom