Recipe: Shrimps with sweet and sour sauce
Recipe Sweet and sour shrimps, a sweet and savory recipe just spicy enough not to go unnoticed. You will devour this sweet and sour sauce which will enhance the shrimps, but also the chicken, see the rice. My 13 year old daughter told me it was a real killing, she is cute. Cooked in a wok, it thickens quickly so keep an eye on your cooking. I was really happy with my sweet and sour shrimp.
- Sweet and sour shrimp recipe for 4 people:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 onions
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet and sour sauce for 4 people
- 400 peeled shrimps
- Peel the onion, then thinly slice.
- Sear the onions with the olive oil.
- Sear the shrimp in olive oil and onions.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce.
- Let the sauce thicken.
- Then serve very hot.
- I accompanied it with Cantonese rice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: shrimp in sweet and sour sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: cassis blanc Cépage Ugni blanc; Clairette white; Marsanne
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
The shrimp Focus on shrimp Sear the prawns Flip the prawns Add the sweet and sour sauce The plate Zoom