Recipe: Smoked trout rillettes
Smoked trout rillettes recipe, ideal to accompany an aperitif, each guest will spread their more or less delicious toasts. Easy to make and quick recipe, you can vary with the herbs depending on what you have in your garden. I used chives more for fun than taste, I like the color it brings to this dish. Be careful with the lemon to test as you incorporate it. The acidity should be light, it should not take on the scent of the trout. I like these aperitifs with friends, I like to present a new product
- Smoked trout rillettes recipe for 4 people:
- 120 g smoked trout
- 1 small potato
- 1 small onion
- ½ spoon of peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Olive oil (I didn’t use any)
- Peel the potato then cut into small wedges.
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of water to the potatoes, then close with a film.
- Microwave at full power for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let the potatoes cool.
- Peel the small onion.
- Mix the trout and onion.
- Add the potatoes when cold.
- Crush the pepper then add to the mixed preparation.
- Add a little olive oil if you like.
- Sprinkle with chives just before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Smoked trout rillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe: Touraine Sauvignon blanc grape Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12
Cook the potatoes Mix the trout Add the potato Chop the chives Add the chives