Recipe: Spicy mussels
Recipes of spicy mussels, to accompany a Savagnin blanc du Jura. Lots of character for this wine, but my mussels had nothing to envy to this Grand Cru from Franche Comté. I love to nibble during aperitifs, I like to put lots of different things so that everyone can find their account, meats, fish, cold cuts or vegetables. Spicy mussels are ideal to whet your appetite with these appetizers. A quick and easy recipe to make. No more peanuts than homemade products on the table. It’s more work but a real sense of satisfaction as your guests taste the dishes.
- Spicy mussels recipe for 6 people:
- 1 kg of mussels
- 25 cl of white wine
- 1 gr of curry
- 1 gr hot pepper
- 2 gr of Espelette pepper
- 1 slice of ground cloves
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (optional)
- Disgorge the mussels the day before in a large volume of water.
- Rinse the mussels under the tap to remove the sand.
- Cut the peppers into small cubes.
- Lightly grill the peppers.
- Heat a saucepan with the white wine.
- Throw the mussels in the very hot wine.
- Remove the mussels as they open.
- Mix the spices, peppers and mussels.
- Add the olive oil, I did not do it, so that the recipe remains lighter.
- Add the lemon, then refrigerate
- Pour the white wine
- Add the spices and bay leaf
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spicy mussels
My favorite wine for this recipe: Savagnin blanc du Jura grape varieties Savagnin Blanc
Temperature between 09 ° and 11 °
Clean the mussels Cook in white wine Reserve the mussels Cook the peppers Zoom