Abstract :It’s already been a while, that my son asked me for homemade burgers, this time I started. Of course not the right to crash, I was expected at the turn, I chose a red wine sauce, worthy of French cuisine and a bun recipe, from my favorite baker, all these breads are always a success, there not too much concern. Often burgers are overwhelmed by countless more or less expensive sauces that are far too fatty. For my homemade burgers, I chose a red wine and butter sauce, but I halved the butter using cornstarch sauceline. I took beef from a farm that offers organic meat, great taste and beautiful color, a great success. Homemade hamburger recipe for: 3 people
- 600 g of ground beef (or have it done by your butcher)
- 3 buns
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 40g butter
- 2 shallots
- ½ teaspoon of Sichuan pepper
- A few red berries
- 50 cl of red wine
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 teaspoon of sauceline (Cornstarch)
- Prepare the buns from 8:30 am to respect the shoots, or prepare the day before.
- Wash and then wring out the salad.
- Prepare the wine sauce by adding a little line sauce, so that it is not too heavy.
- Chop the beef, to make homemade steaks
- Form the steaks into circles and press them with a small press the diameter of your circles.
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Heat the pan with half the butter.
- Add the onions and let them become translucent, without coloring.
- Add the white wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Pour the sugar over the onions and let caramelize a little.
- Slice the buns in half.
- Heat a pan with the rest of the butter.
- Place the steaks in the hot butter, season with salt and pepper.
- Flip the steaks and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a large tablespoon of caramelized onions.
- Pour the sauce over the onions.
- Place the pieces of salad leaves.
- Place the steaks on the sauce.
- Add the rest of the onions.
- Cover generously with the sauce, it should overflow a bit.
- Place the other half of the bun.
- Enjoy without delay.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: House burgers
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Rhône Grapes Syrah
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Slice the meatChop the meatSqueeze the meatPour wine sauceAdd saladLay the meatCover with half a bunZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/7838766047372305058.jpg" class="aligncenter"