Recipe: Spinach and chorizo risotto
Spinach and chorizo risotto recipe, another rice with a lot of character, chorizo is the ideal ingredient for this kind of recipe. The spinach has brought a little touch of green to this dish so red. The parmesan powder will give the creaminess with the mascarpone. A recipe that should please everyone with this spinach and chorizo risotto.
- Spinach and chorizo risotto recipe for 3 people
- 1 chorizo (sweet or strong)
- 1 kg of baby spinach
- 8 fresh mushrooms
- 2 shallots
- 30 g of butter.
- 180g Arborio rice
- 10cl of white wine
- 150 g of Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the chorizo into slices.
- Hull the spinach leaves.
- Peel the shallots, then mince them finely.
- Cut the button mushrooms in quarters.
- Grill the chorizo on a low heat so as not to burn it.
- Sear the mushrooms in the chorizo fat.
- Reserve the mushrooms.
- Add the rice and leave to grill for a few minutes.
- Add white wine
- Heat a pan with the butter.
- Add the shallots, let brown a little.
- Increase the heat and toss the spinach in the hot butter.
- Lower the pan as soon as the spinach has reduced.
- Cover the rice with water and cook for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Add the spinach and mushrooms.
- Add the mascarpone.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and mix.
- Serve on heated plates.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 3
Cooking time: 17 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spinach and chorizo risotto
My favorite wine for this recipe Cahors (Red) Grape varieties: Côte noir; Tannat; Merlot
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Slice the chorizo Sear the chorizo Just barely toast Sear the mushrooms Stem the spinach Enter a few minutes Add ingredients Zoom