Cilantro Tagliatelle Recipe
Always a great time at home; I take more and more pleasure in preparing my fresh pasta. This time, I will cut them by hand, with a new technique, I will continue to test it and I will tell you about it as soon as I am ready. Tagliatelle with coriander, today it was two homemade pasta recipes, indeed a friend arrived unexpectedly for lunch and we did not have enough salmon tagliatelle; no problem… ready in a few minutes I had prepared Tagliatelle with cilantro (I had kept them around for a long time, for a troubleshooting recipe). It is not always easy to eat what you want at home, meals are punctuated according to the needs of the site. Anyway, for me it stuck and I also adored my Tagliatelle with coriander, it must be said that with coriander we like it or not, there is not double standards.
Recipe of Tagliatelle with coriander for 2 people:
- 250 g of fresh Tagliatelle
- 13 g fresh coriander
- 7 basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 piece of Parmesan to grate.
- Prepare the fresh homemade dough by following the link.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Machine-roll the dough, I go up to number 5 (for a Kichenaid)
- Cut the Tagliatelle by machine or by hand.
- Rinse the herbs, then dry thoroughly with food paper.
- Peel the garlic, then finely chop it.
- Heat a large volume of salted water.
- Place the tagliatelle as soon as the water boils; lower the heat as soon as the water rises in temperature.
- Cook the tagliatelle, beware the fresh pasta cooks very quickly.
- Meanwhile, brown the garlic in hot oil to flavor it well.
- Drain the pasta.
- Pass the pasta in still hot oil
- Sprinkle with the herbs, toss and serve quickly on hot plates.
- Grate a little Parmesan cheese directly onto the plate.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 6 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagliatelle with coriander
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Sylvaner Cépage Sylvaner
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Chop the cilantro Cook the pasta