Marinated Salmon Tagliatelle Recipe
Of course it’s often a party at home, as soon as I make homemade pasta, I prepared my recipe for my neighbor Audrey, who comes to eat for the first time at home. I really like to combine salmon and homemade tagliatelle, here the marinated salmon a little before low temperature cooking, to give it a special flavor. Tagliatelle with marinated salmon, a dish with lots of flavor, slightly tangy with lime, you will fall for this recipe with all these flavors.
Marinated salmon tagliatelle recipe for 2 people
- 2 salmon steaks
- 200 gr of tagliatelle
- 20 cl of coconut cream
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of soy
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- 1 tbsp to cook the salmon.
- Cut the salmon into cubes, removing all the bones.
- Pour the salmon into a small bowl.
- Pour in the honey and coconut milk.
- Pull the zest from the lemon and add its juice.
- Add the spices.
- Mix well to coat the salmon.
- Film and reserve overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook the pasta the next day.
- Heat a frying pan.
- Add the salmon and its marinade and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour the pasta into the still hot pan.
- Serve in hot plates and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 7 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagliatelle with marinated salmon
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Marinate the salmon Prepare the sauce