Recipe: Pork paupiette with leek fondue
Recipe for pork paupiette with leek fondue, an easy recipe to make, I took advantage of a promotion with these paupiettes at half price, to consume at the latest the next day. I made them with a leek fondue, my daughter loved it, me too the sauce was super good. A paupiette all ready for the day when time is running out, a recipe made in 45 minutes.
- Pork paupiette recipe with leek fondue for 2 people:
- 4 pork paupiettes
- 2 leeks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 petals of sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 glass of water
- Remove the first leaf from the leeks, then slice the leeks into rings.
- Heat the casserole dish with the olive oil.
- Brown the paupiettes in hot oil.
- Pour in the soya to deglaze well.
- Add the leeks to the cast iron casserole dish, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the liquid cream.
- Add the sundried tomatoes.
- Glass of water
- Salt and pepper
- Cook for about 1 hour on low heat
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: paupiette of pork with leek fondue
My favorite wine for this recipe: St Chinian red Cépage Syrah, Cinsault, Carignan
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
The paupiettes Slice the leeks Grill the paupiettes Add the leeks Zoom