Pesto Tagliatelle Recipe
Fresh tagliatelle, surely my favorite pasta they go wonderfully with pesto, Italian pesto pasta, it’s true they are the kings of the passta. A homemade pesto sauce for basil lovers, I’m lucky to have grandma Ginette who sows me basil stems, that way I have pesto all year round. Here is a great recipe to receive unexpected friends, tagliatelle with homemade pesto, more than grating the Parmesan and it makes a dinner of kings.
Tagliatelle with pesto recipe for: 4 people
- 320 g of fresh homemade tagliatelle (level 4, for dough machine) or fresh section from the grocery store
- ½ bunch of basil
- 4 sundried tomato halves, homemade or bought from the grocer
- 200 g of homemade pesto
- 100 g of Parmesan to grate
- Cook your fresh pasta in 5 liters of salted water, be careful cooking must be Al dente
- Grate the Parmesan.
- Pass through a colander and let drain well.
- Cut your Parmesan cheese into strips.
- With tongs share your pasta on the plates.
- Pour the pesto over the hot pasta
- Sprinkle Parmesan over hot pasta.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 4 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagliatelle with pesto
My favorite wine for this recipe Blaye blanc Grape variety: Merlot; Cabernet Franc ; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
- Basil and parmesan pesto
- Wild garlic salmon tagliatelle
- Basil pesto
- Spaghetti with arugula pesto
- Parmesan cheese
A comment Hide reactions
Lots of taste of course… Ideal for family evenings…
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply