Recipe: Tapenade and anchovy puffs
Tapenade and anchovy puff pastry recipe, I like the puff pastry with character, with the anchovies a recipe with taste. The puff pastry will drink the oil of the tapenade and delicately perfume itself. Small colorful puff pastry, eaten in a few minutes. For the black tapenade, the ideal is to use black Greek olives, those which are a little withered, they have a different taste from the others and enhance the black olive tapenade. Tapenade and anchovy puff pastry you can program them in a dinner aperitif. It’s good to include a fish part when planning an appetizer that’s going to last. Of course with such tasty puff pastry, you will have to choose a good fresh rosé to consume in moderation in any case if you take the wheel.
- Tapenade and anchovy puff pastry recipe for 100 mini tarts:
- 1 box of black olives
- 2 puff pastry rolls
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 2 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180 °
- Roll out the puff pastry then cut the prints.
- Place each impression in the mold.
- Flatten the dough and prick the bottom with a fork.
- Spread the edges of the tarts with the egg yolk.
- Pitted the black olives.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender.
- Pour in half of the olive oil.
- Add the oil according to the desired texture, be careful not too liquid, this should not soak the dough.
- Fill a bag with a 12 non-serrated nozzle.
- Pour the tapenade into each mini tart.
- Place half of anchovy in each part.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes
Preparation time: 1 hour (s)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tapenade and anchovy puffs
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois rosé Cépage Poulsard
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
The olives Pitting the olives Prepare the tapenade Place in a pocket Place the puff pastry in the molds Place the tapenade Add the anchovy