Recipe: Hot oysters with champagne
Recipe hot oysters in Champagne, oysters placed on a leek fondue. Hot oysters in champagne bake for a few minutes just enough time to brown the Comté. Hot oysters au gratin with Comté, for a starter of a holiday meal, these oysters always have a great effect. This hot oyster champagne recipe is easy to make.
- Recipe for 4 people
- 24 oysters (large n ° 2)
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 1 leek white
- 15 cl of Champagne.
- 2 shallots
- 20 gr of Comté
- Rinse the oysters under running water, then open them by collecting the water.
- Store the oysters flat in their shells to scour off their second water.
- Detach the oysters from their shells by collecting the water.
- Pass the oyster water through a fine Chinese.
- Cut the leek whites into julienne strips.
- Slice the shallots
- Heat your butter in a pan very slowly, melt the leek whites with the shallots, as soon as they are translucent, stop cooking.
- In a saucepan, reduce the water in the oysters with the leeks and shallots.
- Add the Champagne, salted and peppered.
- Let your preparation reduce by half.
- Cook the oysters for a few seconds in the mixture, they are cooked as soon as they are no longer transparent. Reserve the oysters
- Add the cream in small doses while tasting.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, make a small ball with aluminum foil and place the shell by pressing a little, it must be very stable and horizontal.
- Place two strands of leeks, then the oyster in the shell, add a slice of Comté cut with a peeler.
- Off the heat, add the two egg yolks to the champagne reduction and mix with a whisk, fill each shell with the sabayon. Pass in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes as soon as the oysters are au gratin, stop and serve very hot.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Hot oysters with champagne
My favorite wine for this recipe Champagne Grape variety: Chardonnay and pinot noir
Temperature between 07 ° and 12