Recipe: Lime Charlotte
Recipe charlotte lime, nothing like finishing a good meal, with the marriage of raspberries and limes you will love this super fresh dessert. I will do a lime charlotte again this summer when it is very hot. A charlotte that is not at all acidic, just sweet to leave the fruit flavored. A creamy mousse flavored with lime zest.
- Charlotte lime recipe for 12 people
- 26 spoon cookies
- Raspberry mousse
- 1kg of raspberry
- 100 g icing sugar
- 60 cl cream
- 20 g icing sugar
- 6 gelatin sheets
- Lemon mousse
- 6 limes
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 20 cl fluid cream
- 3 tbsp of icing sugar
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Line the pan with clinging paper.
- Place a series of biscuits at the bottom of the mold.
- Cut the cookies to the correct height.
- Arrange the cookies on the sides.
- Whip 80cl of whipped cream with 20g of icing sugar.
- Soak 6 gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Heat 10 cl of raspberry coulis, then incorporate the gelatin leaves, leave to cool.
- Blend the raspberries with a soup blender.
- Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese.
- Sweeten the raspberry coulis with the 100 g of icing sugar.
- Incorporate the gelatin coulis into the raspberry coulis.
- Take ¾ of the whipped cream and incorporate the raspberry preparation.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into the pan without moving the cookies with a spoon.
- Rinse the limes under running water.
- Wipe up the lemons with absorbent paper.
- Zest the limes.
- Squeeze the limes.
- Heat the lemon juice, add 3 tablespoons of icing sugar, then incorporate the 3 gelatin sheets.
- Let cool.
- Gently fold in the lemon coulis and the rest of the whipped cream.
- Add the lime zest.
- Pour the lime whipped cream mixture over the raspberry mixture, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 12
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Charlotte limes
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sparkling Vouvray Cépage Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Mix the raspberriesRaspberry sauceFilter in ChineseClimb in chantiilyIncorporate whipped cream and coulisFoam readyAdd the zestIncorporate the zestStart with the boudoirsCandied zest for decorationZoomHeat the lemon juiceRaspberry mousseAdd lemon mousse<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2090514268376598829.jpg" class="aligncenter"