Raw ham pie recipe
An easy pie to make, it will be ready in fifteen minutes, the ham is the perfect flavor for this delicious raw ham pie. I recovered a heel of Sérrano ham from Spain in my hypermarket, which considerably reduced the recipe. The cherry tomatoes, sliced and decorated with a drop of olive, will gently candy in the oven. I like savory pies, for a family dinner accompanied by a beautiful red oak salad, just drizzled with a drizzle of salted and peppered olive oil. My daughter told me (and it made me happy) that this raw ham pie was the best savory pie I had made, a little moment of happiness for me, she is so used to my cooking… .J I chose a Rosé from Franche Comté to accompany it from the Jacques Tissot house in Arbois.
Raw ham pie recipe for 4 people: 24 cm pie mold
- 300 g of homemade dough
- 200 g flour
- 100 g of margarine
- 5 cl of water
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 200 g heavy cream
- 100 g of raw milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of raw ham (I used a heel)
- 90 g grated Emmental
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 12 drops of olive oil
- 12 cubes of Feta in oil.
- 4 turns of a pepper mill
- Prepare the homemade dough, for the recipe click on the link, then place it in the refrigerator while it is being prepared
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Skin and thinly slice the raw ham
- Mix the cream and the milk in a bowl.
- Break the eggs.
- Add half of the Emmental and the cured ham.
- Mix everything together using a wooden spatula.
- Flour the work surface.
- Roll out the pie crust.
- Roll the dough onto the rolling pin and roll out onto the pie plate.
- Darken the dough, leaving an edge of 2 cm.
- Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork.
- Pour the creamer into the pie.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the Emmental.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, cut side, on top.
- Pour a drop of olive oil on each half of a tomato.
- Place a cube of feta between each tomato.
- Bake in the hot oven low position for 40 minutes.
- Let cool a little before unmolding.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 4 for a 24 cm tart mold
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: raw ham pie
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé de Franche Comté Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Mix the ingredients Ready to cook